The conference will be held in The Interdisciplinary Centre of the Social Sciences (ICoSS) on the University of Sheffield campus. ICoSS is located a 10-minute walk from the city centre of Sheffield and a 20-minute walk from the Sheffield train station.
Travelling to Sheffield by Air:
For those travelling from outside of the UK, there are 4 international airports within the local region. Manchester Airport has a regular direct rail service to Sheffield. Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Leeds Bradford Airport and Nottingham East Midlands are served by a number of European and long haul destinations.
Travelling to Sheffield by train:
The Sheffield train station offers a convenient entry to the City, with fast direct links from major cities including London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds etc.
- Leopold Hotel http://www.leopoldhotel.co.uk/
- Rutland Hotel http://www.rutlandhotel-sheffield.com/
- St Paul’s Hotel http://www.mercure.com/mercure/fichehotel/gb/mer/6628/fiche_hotel.shtml
- Premier Inn, St Mary’s Gate, Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP http://www.premierinn.com/en/home.action
- Sheffield Travelodge http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/
Please check back later for more detailed travel information.